What do I need to bring to my appointment?
To assist us in streamlining your initial visit to our Practice you should bring the following to your appointment:
- Current GP or specialist referral
- Any Xrays or recent scans
- Blood or urine test results
- Medicare card and private health fund details
- DVA card if relevant
- Completed Patient Details Form (optional, can be completed at the time of your appointment)
Why do I need to bring a referral?
If you do not have a current referral for your visit you will not be able to claim the Medicare rebate for your visit. Your GP will provide you with a referral on request, this is valid for twelve months. Please bring your referral with you on the day of your appointment.
What will the cost be for my visit?
Please call our office on 4969 7044 for any queries regarding costs for your visit or your procedure.
What if I need to change my appointment?
Please call our office on 4969 7044 as soon as possible if you need to change your appointment.
Sometimes Dr Ainsworth is running late due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your understanding.