Your privacy is very important to us. Our policy below outlines how we collect, use, communicate and disclose of your personal information:
- At the time of collecting information from you, we will advise the purposes for which information is being collected by us.
- We will collect and use your personal information to fulfil the purposes advised by us, unless we obtain your consent or as required by the law.
- Personal data will be relevant for purposes for which it is to be used and will accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to patients information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will ensure that confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Our Practice has a strict policy for patient confidentiality: no patient results or medical information will be disclosed or discussed with any family member, carer, friend without the full written consent from the patient.
A Legal Guardian will also be required to give written authorisation to act on the patient’s behalf.